We are so glad you are here!
New to yoga? No problem! We love beginners!
Our goal is to provide a safe, welcoming, and informative learning environment for all.
Regardless of your age, weight, or fitness level, we are here to support you in your yoga journey!
How to begin...
Have any questions about our schedule or location?
Please call us at 865-288-3562!
Sign up for a class:
- Sign up on our "Blue Ridge Yoga" smartphone app (download in iTunes or Google Play)
- Pick a class & sign up here!
- Call us at the studio (865-288-3562) and let us know which class you would like to sign up for. We are here to help you!
*Class space is limited, and signing up ahead of time reserves your spot in the class. Please also sign in at the front desk when you arrive!
What to bring:
- Yourself! We want you to be comfortable as you practice, so we suggest wearing something that allows you to move freely!
- A yoga mat - if you don't have a yoga mat, you can borrow one of ours! Our mats are free to use and are cleaned after every use.
- Please plan to arrive about 15 to 20 minutes before class
and stop by the front desk for assistance.
- Shoe storage cubbies are located in the front lobby...enjoy spreading your toes!
- Personal belongings including cellphones can be taken into the classroom
(P.S. Don't forget to silence your cellphone! Trust us, it's nice to put your phone away for an hour!)