Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Thank you, Margaret for this yummy recipe!
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this moist and delightful dessert!
- One stick of butter
- One cup of granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- One and half cups of unbleached flour
- One teaspoon baking soda
- One teaspoon salt
- 3 cups of mashed bananas
- Half cup of cup sour cream
- One teaspoon vanilla
- One 12oz bag of Toll House semi-sweet mini morsels
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare a 9x5x3 inch loaf pan, you can apply butter or you can try lining the butter paper, both will work fine.
- Using an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, add cream, butter, and sugar in the bowl and mix until light and fluffy. Then add eggs and beat to incorporate.
- In another medium bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, and salt and add it to the butter mixture. Mix with very light hands.
- Add bananas, sour cream, and vanilla and mix to combine.
- Add chocolate chips and mix with soft hands and pour into prepared pan and leave it for a while, let it settle down.
- Put mix in the oven and bake for about 70 minutes or until it turns light brown (test with knife or toothpick!)
- After baking, allow bread to rest in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a rack to cool down.
Serve hot with butter and coffee!
Serving Size: 101.4g
Calories Per Slice: 384