Mentorship Program and Details
Our mentorship program is the cherry-on-top of our exceptional teacher training!
The mentorship program is an added value to the standard program and is an additional $100. We highly recommend being a part of the mentorship program if you are interested in teaching yoga after the training. Being in a mentorship group gives you the advantage of meeting in small focus groups with one of the lead trainers serving as your mentor. Mentor groups will give you opportunities to discuss topics further and ask questions.
Those participating in the mentorship program will benefit from:
· Small group discussion
· Q & A atmosphere
· Group teaching practice
· Feedback from mentor and peers
· Observation/shadowing of mentor
· One-on-one time with lead trainer/mentor
· Opportunities to teach at Blue Ridge Yoga after the training ends
· Access to network of local yoga instructors and instructor led workshops/discussions at Blue Ridge
Mentorship Dates & Times:
Fall 2019-Spring 2020 dates TBA
The mentorship program will be divided into two groups and will meet from 5:00pm - 6:00pm or 6:30pm - 7:30pm
Please note: The mentorship is optional supplemental training and is not required in order to receive your certificate of graduation.