Mentorship Program and Details
Our mentorship program is the cherry-on-top of our exceptional teacher training!
The mentorship program is an added value to the standard program and is an additional $100. We highly recommend being a part of the mentorship program if you are interested in teaching yoga after the training. Being in a mentorship group gives you the advantage of meeting in small focus groups with one of the lead trainers serving as your mentor. Mentor groups will give you opportunities to discuss topics further and ask questions.
Those participating in the mentorship program will benefit from:
· Small group discussion
· Q & A atmosphere
· Group teaching practice
· Feedback from mentor and peers
· Observation/shadowing of mentor
· One-on-one time with lead trainer/mentor
· Homework review & discussion*
· Opportunities to teach at Blue Ridge Yoga after the training ends
· Access to network of local yoga instructors and instructor led workshops/discussions at Blue Ridge
*Some additional homework will be assigned for those not participating in the mentorship program as replacement for group discussion and activities.
Mentorship Dates & Times:
The mentorship program will be divided into two groups and will meet from 5:00pm - 6:00pm or 6:30pm - 7:30pm