4 Ingredient Vegan Pancakes
Thanks, Rebecca for this yummy recipe!
- 3/4 cup of oats
- 1/2 a banana
- 1/2 cup of almond or other nut milk
- 1 tsp sweetener of choice
- Chocolate chips
- Nut or sunflower butter
- Pulse oats in blender or food processor until it forms a flour.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend together until smooth batter forms.
- Heat small amount of dairy-free butter or oil in a skillet over medium-low heat. Pour about a 1/4 cup of batter in the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes before flipping the pancake and cooking for an additional 1-2 minutes on the other side. Serve immediately with toppings of choice.
This recipe yields the perfect amount for one person but can be doubled, tripled, etc. to serve more than one!