Oh, how I love this stuff!
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, pink salt, Morton salt, any fine salt will do.
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- chili powder (add to suit yourself)
- 1-2 canned chipotle peppers (or sub salsa or hot sauce)
- 1 Tablespoon grapeseed or olive oil (I use grapeseed)
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth, adding hot water in increments to achieve desired consistency. (Add another tablespoon of oil if desired.)
- Use a spatula to scrape down sides of blender or food processor, as needed.
This can be stored in the fridge for about a week!