Are you ready to take the next step in your yoga practice?
The 200hr training program at Blue Ridge Yoga is a great opportunity for those curious to learn more about yoga or ready to begin teaching yoga.
You will be trained to safely teach compassionate yoga and will be equipped with the knowledge to confidently care for all types of students.
We will guide you through the intimate and powerful journey of self-exploration that is yoga so that you may share your experience with the world.
Feel supported and connected here, as we work together to expand your knowledge of yoga and its many benefits.
Upcoming Training: Fall 2018 - Spring 2019
Program Syllabus & Tuition - click here!
What is included in the cost of the program?
- Unlimited yoga and meditation classes at BRY during training
- Additional emphasis on Anatomy & Physiology taught by a physical therapist
- Extensive training on how to address modifications, different body types, & special populations - including Curvy Yoga!
- Program manual and learning materials (required reading not included)
- Ayurvedic cooking class
- Access to studio rooms as a "study-hall" space throughout the program
When and where...
Weekend 1: August 24 - 26
Weekend 2: September 21 - 23
Weekend 3: October 19 - 21
Weekend 4: November 16 - 18
Weekend 5: December 7 - 9
Weekend 6: January 11 - 13
Weekend 7: February 8 -10
Weekend 8: March 8 - 10
Weekend 9: March 29 - 31
Our makeup session will be offered during the second weekend of April (date TBA)
Saturday 8am-5:30pm (1 hour lunch)
Sunday 8am-5:30pm (1 hour lunch)
Located at Blue Ridge Yoga & Wellness Center
623 North Campbell Station Rd.
Knoxville, TN 37934
Blue Ridge Yoga & Wellness Center is recognized as a Registered Yoga School with the Yoga Alliance. All participants in the program may register with the Yoga Alliance upon graduation.