Are you ready to take the next step in your yoga practice?
The 200hr training program at Blue Ridge Yoga is a great opportunity for those curious to learn more about yoga or ready to begin teaching yoga. You will be trained to safely teach compassionate yoga and will be equipped with the knowledge to confidently care for all types of students. We will guide you through the intimate and powerful journey of self-exploration that is yoga so that you may share your experience with the world. Feel supported and connected here, as we work together to expand your knowledge of yoga and its many benefits.
Upcoming Training: Fall 2018 - Spring 2019
Details and Info...
Full Pricing: $3250
Early-Bird Pricing*: $2950
*Must be registered by May 1, 2018.
*Tuition must be paid in full by August 1, 2018
Mentorship Program: $250 - Must be paid in full by August 1, 2018
A $500 deposit is required upon acceptance into the program.
There is limited space available in the program; your deposit reserves your place.
Payment plans are available for Full Tuition Pricing beginning August 1, 2018.
Payment plans are available for Early Bird Pricing beginning May 1, 2018.
Refunds are not permitted.
What is included in the cost of the program?
Program Syllabus - click here!
- Unlimited yoga and meditation classes at BRY during training
- Mentorship with a lead trainer (additional cost)
- Additional emphasis on Anatomy & Physiology
- Extensive training on modifications & teaching to different body types
- Opportunities to teach at BRY after training ends (with Mentorship Program)
- Access to network of local yoga instructors and instructor led workshops/discussions (with Mentorship Program)
- Program manual and learning materials (required reading not included)
- Ayurvedic cooking class
When and where...
Weekend 1: August 24 - 26
Weekend 2: September 21 - 23
Weekend 3: October 19 - 21
Weekend 4: November 16 - 18
Weekend 5: December 7 - 9
Weekend 6: January 11 - 13
Weekend 7: February 8 -10
Weekend 8: March 8 - 10
Weekend 9: March 29 - 31